You might have heard about different skin treatments. Dermatologists use a number of procedures and medicines in order to make your skin perfect and glowing. From the last decade, a new and mots advanced process has been introduced in the world of dermatology. This process is known as Microneedling. Have you ever heard the term before? If no then let me explain to you first.
What Is Microneedling?
Microneedling is the procedure that is used by different dermatologists. The main purpose of this treatment is to cure many skin related problems. During the process, many tiny sterile needles are being used. These needles puncture the skin layer called “derma” and then the layer is rebuilt. Though this process is painful, the results are tremendous. In addition to that, you cant get the 100% results after one procedure. Microneedling involves several sessions to get better results. Moreover, many dermatologists also use micro-needling, to deposit medication deeper into the skin like vitamin C and other medicines to boost the treatment of a variety of skin-related issues.
Micro-needling is used to cure the following main skin problems.
- skin pigmentation issues
- stretch marks
- Loose skin and etc.
How To Do Microneedling At Home?
When I first heard the news that you can also do micro-needling at your home. I was devastated. I was thinking about how could one just injure his/her skin and bare so much pain. But I was wrong. Microneedling can be easily done at the home too. But the results of micro-needling at home are not the same. The reason is that we don’t have professional and long needles. The needles at home are quite dull as compared to one I saw at my dermatologist clinic.
The process of micro-needling at home is quite simple, you just need to buy a “ Microneedling facial regeneration tool” that cost almost $200 and can treat your skin at home easily. The most important thing is no matter which micro-needling facial tool you are using, follow the instruction written on it properly.
Here are some of the benefits of Microneedling at home.
Benefits Of Microneedling At Home
Let’s have alook at them.
- It is one of the best and economical ways to treat your skin scars.
- Microneedling is helpful in boosting the process of skin absorption by up to 90%. Thus it can also be used to inject medicine deeper into the skin.
- it stimulates epidermal growth factors to boost collagen and elastin. That helps in skin tightening too.
- It is one of the best ways to stop early aging signs.
- Microneedling regenerates skins thus it helps in curing of wrinkle lines.
- If you are using the right corrective serums (prescribed by any dermatologists) Microneedling will result in brightening and glowing skin.
- In addition to that, it also helps in a decrease in the appearance of fine lines, sun damage, acne scars, and age spots.
So if you are fighting with the skin problems for quite a long time, now is the time to switch to the micro-needling process.